A STAFFIN B&B is the 16th local business to join Staffin Community Trust’s online directory.
Cruachan, in Glasphein, which is run by Wilma Toner, is open all year around and offers great accommodation and tremendous views across Staffin Bay. Read more, here: https://staffin-trust.co.uk/accommodation-3
The SCT want to help promote all the businesses in the community and boost the local economy by promoting them online via its popular website and social media.
For an annual £20 fee, businesses/services can enjoy the exposure of being published on a hugely popular website which attracts visitors from all over the world. That fee is used to pay for the domain hosting and website maintenance. Get in touch with SCT by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 562 464.
The businesses now listed on the directory, which can be accessed via this link, https://staffin-trust.co.uk/staffin-directory include:
- THE WEE QUILTER https://staffin-trust.co.uk/small-businessestrades
- ELLISHADDER ART CAFE https://staffin-trust.co.uk/eating-shopping
- THE SKYE PIE CAFE https://staffin-trust.co.uk/eating-shopping
- STAFFIN STORES https://staffin-trust.co.uk/shops
- MACKENZIE STORES https://staffin-trust.co.uk/shops-2
- KILMARTIN RESTAURANT https://staffin-trust.co.uk/food-2
- THE STAFFIN CAMPSITE https://staffin-trust.co.uk/accommodation-2
- QUIRAING VIEW B&B and SELF-CATERING https://staffin-trust.co.uk/accommodation
- THE STAFFIN MUSEUM https://staffin-trust.co.uk/visitor-attractions
- STAFFIN GROUNDWORKS https://staffin-trust.co.uk/tradesservices
- STAFFIN GYM https://staffin-trust.co.uk/leisure
- COLUMBA 1400 CAFE https://staffin-trust.co.uk/food-drink-3
- THE HUNGRY GULL https://staffin-trust.co.uk/food-drink-4